Sol Nova 4,5mm
Sol Nova 4,5mm
You can feel the new, super strong motor at the first prick of the needle. Enhanced economics, integrated design to prevent rolling, adjustable needle depth, and three different strokes means the SOL Nova adapts perfectly to what you want and need and is a reliable partner when you perform your art. So you can harness this power in your everyday work we have kitted out the SOL Nova with our prestigious Mode Switch: You can now switch between Steady Mode where the hit and stitch frequency stays constant and responsive hit and stitch frequency in two Responsive Modes– together with the powerful motor the machine packs a punch that has to be seen to be believed! With its unbeatable price, the new SOL Nova is the answer to an affordable, but nevertheless powerful entry into the SOL family league of professionals.
SOL Nova - THE SHORTEST TATTOO PEN THAT IS STRONG AND FLEXIBLE AT THE SAME TIME
- The world’s shortest tattoo machine with unique ergonomics for long sessions minus the fatigue
- Singularly strong motor with three different modus operandi (Responsive Modes in two different strengths for responsive hit and stitch frequency, as well as Steady Mode for constant hit and stitch frequency)
- Available in 3 strokes: 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mm
- Hit frequency: 25 – 150 Hz
- Compatible with Disposable Grip Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round as well as SOL Nova Grip Steel
- Adjustable needle depth (0 - 4.0 mm)
- Combination via movable jack connection enables maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Designed to prevent the pen slipping
- Easy as pie to cover
- Delivered in a robust Cheyenne transport case
- Made in Germany according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.